Clerk - Receiving Job Bealls Stores Seminoleby admin on July 2, 2020
Bealls Stores Recruitment 2020Description :
- Reports to the Dock Lead.
- Extensive interaction with associates and management team.
- Unload and load merchandise and fixtures from Bealls trucks and other delivery services that may apply.
- Process merchandise received and prepare for selling floor placement – properly folded or hung.
- Process paperwork (i.e. monitor inventory of stockroom supplies and advise management of supply needs.)
- Process damaged merchandise, returns to vendor and transfers.
- Maintain organization and housekeeping duties in the receiving area.
- Perform all tasks safely to prevent customer and employee accidents.
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor as requested.
- High school diploma.
- Prior receiving/processing experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills and ability to work well with others.
- Able to plan, prioritize and multi-task efficiently.
- Must be responsive to a continually changing retail environment.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.