Broker Trainee Job Ally Financial Charlotteby admin on more than 30 days
Ally Financial Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The Broker Trainee operates as a team member to support clients in our Investment business. The candidate would be providing excellent customer service to customers via email and on the phone answering any account related questions and trading. Strong Customer Service, Relationship Building and Communication are essential in this role. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years' experience with proven experience in a Customer Service or Financial Brokerage Services industry. The position performs the following functions.
- Directly responsible for assisting customers with executing trades over the telephone using desktop trading products.
- Provide assistance to online customers by answering phone calls and responding to emails and Live Chats.
- Work with margin accounts and review buying power as well as maintenance levels.
- Troubleshoot basic technical problems for website and also mobile platforms.
- Process information associated with clients account, research issues to correct/minimize problems.
- Provide excellent customer service in a professional manner.
- Understand, comply, maintain and reinforce regulatory and firm policies and procedures/guidelines.
- Proven expertise and in Microsoft Desktop Operations systems (Windows 7, WindowsXP, Apple Mac OS X).
- Work as a team to ensure the individual and team portfolio is optimally services.
- Meet and strive to exceed performance metrics and team goals.
- Willing to work flexible schedules, weekends, and overtime as necessary to meet business needs.
- Escalate more complex or difficult issues to higher level.
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 is not required initially; however, willingness to obtain within 3-4 months is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone/email and establish credibility and trust with a variety of clients.
- 1-2 years of prior customer service, call center, operations or financial services related experience.
- Solid understanding and exposure to financial service/trading industry preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) and Internet
- Ability to work independently and with a team to handle all issues while working under strict time constraints and in a fast paced high-pressure environment.
- Detail and results oriented and able to prioritize tasks in a multi-task environment.
- Experience in leveraging organizational skills to support client needs, focusing on execution, accuracy and efficiency.
- Experience processing client service requests a full service retail brokerage environment.
- Strong communicator who can effectively process constructive feedback. Excellent oral and written communication and strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Able to exercise independent thought and judgment and adapt to new tasks with little notice.
- Must be confident and credible over the phone and in person.
- Solid interpersonal skills are required.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent business experience.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function
Ally Bank is a direct bank in the U.S. that offers a straightforward approach to banking with no minimum deposit required to open an account, no monthly maintenance fees and 24/7 live customer care. A subsidiary of Ally Financial Inc. and member FDIC, the bank offers online savings, interest checking, money market accounts, certificates, and IRA Plans and products. Ally Bank has been named "Best Online Bank" for five of the past seven years by MONEY® Magazine.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. But Ally's total compensation -- or total rewards -- extends beyond your paycheck and is designed to support and enrich your personal and professional life, including:
- Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off, including time off for volunteering and voting.
- Planning for the Future: benefits to help you plan for the near and long term including an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions, student loan and 529 educational assistance programs, tuition reimbursement and other financial well-being programs.
- Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including dental and vision, pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions and a total well-being program that helps you and family stay on track physically, socially, emotionally and financially.
- Building a Family: adoption, surrogacy and fertility support as well as benefits that help you take care of your family -- parental and caregiver leave, back-up child and adult/elder day care program and child-care discounts.
- Work-Life Integration: other benefits including LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
At Ally, we take the safety and health of our employees seriously. Related to COVID-19, Ally moved quickly and decisively to protect the health and well-being of our teammates, including instituting a work-from-home protocol in mid-March. We are continuing to hire during this time and are finding new and innovative ways to onboard new teammates remotely. Flexibility remains key as we approach the evolving situation. Our teams will continue to work-from-home until leadership, in coordination with governmental guidance and requirements, determine that it is safe to re-enter our facilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
For further information, please refer official source from Ally Financial Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Ally Financial, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.