Representative-Customer Relations Ctr U - Augusta ME Job CENTRAL MAINE POWER COby admin on more than 30 days
CENTRAL MAINE POWER CO Careers 2020 - CENTRAL MAINE POWER CO provide an opportunity to fill Representative-Customer Relations Ctr U - Augusta, ME that will be placed in Augusta.
CENTRAL MAINE POWER CO Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Iberdrola is a global energy leader, the number one producer of wind power, and one of the world's biggest electricity utilities in terms of market capitalisation. The group supplies energy to almost 100 million people in dozens of countries including Spain, the United Kingdom (ScottishPower), the United States (AVANGRID), Brazil (Neoenergia), Mexico, Germany, Portugal, Italy and France, with a workforce of more than 35,000 people.
Iberdrola is leading the transition towards a sustainable energy model through its investments in renewable energy, smart grids, large-scale energy storage and digital transformation, to offer its customers the most advanced products and services. Thanks to its commitment to clean energy, Iberdrola is one of the companies with the lowest emissions and an international benchmark for its contribution to sustainability and the fight against climate change.
POSITION – Union: Representative-Customer Care CenterAugusta, ME
NUMBER OF OPEN POSITIONS: 10
LOCATION: CMP-ME-Augusta General OfficeResponsibilities
Handles all phases of customer inquiries received by telephone or by correspondence (written or electronic); processes applications for service and extension of facilities. Responds to customer inquiries and complaints (i.e. bill payment, usage inquiries, account updates, service, credit and collections) in a customer focused manner. Responds to maintenance concerns and emergencies during storm restoration.
- Resolves customer problems and complaints utilizing established procedures and policies, which include regulatory guidelines (customer may include: attorney, collection vendors, and/or insurance companies). Records on line entries of customer transactions into set operating systems.
- Provides account information to customers and explains bill service policies and customer rights.
- Able to work effectively with all areas of the Company to obtain pertinent information to serve customer.
- Conducts credit and collection work as necessary, including deposits, final/charge off collection, Sundry and Legal.
- Receives and logs customer inquiries, complaints, and requests for adjustments on residential and small business or industrial accounts.
- Initiates service orders, WMS orders and performs associated action, as requested.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
- Associate’s Degree, BA/BS in related field of study is preferred.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, Strong customer service orientation.
- Able to coordinate multiple tasks for multiple customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to work flexible schedule, as well as be available during storm/emergency situations.
- Works well within a team.
- MS Office skills.
- CSSGUI, WMS, Sundry Billing (where applicable).
- Knowledge of billing, collections and filed tariffs is a plus.
- Knowledge of MPUC Chapter 815, understanding of legal process/credit reporting requirements bankruptcy codes and rules (where applicable).
- Must be pre-qualified for this position. Applicants may take pre-qualification test at the time of posting.
- Attend mandatory training starting in October 2020.
- Develop Self & Others
- Empower to grow
- Collaborate and Share
- Be a role model
- Focus to achieve results
- Be agile
Avangrid employees may be assigned a system emergency role and in the event of a system emergency, may be required to work outside of their regular schedule/job duties. This is applicable to employees that will work in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, and New York within AVANGRD Network and Corporate functions. This does not include those that will work for
AVANGRID’s employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about equal employment by following this link
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 203-499-2777 or [email protected]
Nearest Major Market: Waterville
Nearest Secondary Market: Augusta Maine
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to CENTRAL MAINE POWER CO website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.