ORDER BUILDER (PART-TIME) Job Compass Group Hickoryby admin on more than 30 days
Compass Group Jobs 2020Description :
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 417417.
Click here to view more.
- We have 2 openings for an ORDER BUILDER position.
- Location: Canteen- 3050 Tate Blvd, Hickory, NC 28602. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: P/T schedule; Monday through Friday, 2:00pm till finish.
- Requirement: No experience required, will train!
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 417417 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteen’s track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Full time associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Click HERE to see a day in the life of a Canteen Order Builder!
You pull, pick and stack. But when you are an Order Builder with Canteen, you are more than that. When our guests are hungry, you provide the things they crave. You make people happy. Come join a hardworking team that is dedicated to the communities we serve.
Cash in on growth! You’re a team player and we recognize that. When your team makes more, you will too.
On workdays, you can expect to:
- Pick fast & pick easy – our smart technology knows exactly how much you need to grab so you will too.
- Trash what’s damaged – if it’s popped, beaten, or uneatable, you’ll be the one to toss it.
- Skip the gym – you’ll be regularly lifting up to 50 lbs. per day.
Dreams of being a manager? As an Order Builder with Canteen, we give you breathing room and space to grow. With us, you’ll gain the skills needed for entry-level management. We want to see you soar.
Why work for Canteen? Because you matter to us. At Canteen, we lead our industry by ensuring that wellness, quality and service are our top priorities when working with our trusted clients. But we can’t do this without a hardworking team that supports the same values. We want to encourage an inclusive culture throughout our company where everyone feels like they belong, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.