AMHS System SME W Top Secret Clearance Job Pine Point Group Washingtonby admin on more than 30 days
Pine Point Group Jobs 2020Description :
Clearance: Top Secret
Location: Washington, DC
- Candidates must possess an active DoD 8140 cyber certification at IAT Level II (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP); personnel without a valid cyber certification will not be considered.
- This position requires a Top Secret clearance
The successful Automated Message Handling System (AMHS) Lead System SME candidate will provide technical ability in the architecture, deployment, and sustainment of multiple large, geographically dispersed, and clustered Enterprise OM Telos AMHS platforms. This position requires demonstrated direct experience with enterprise clustered AMHS.
- Candidates must possess an active DoD 8140 cyber certification at IAT Level II (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP); personnel without a valid cyber certification will not be considered
- Candidates must possess a Bachelors in Science degree in Computer Engineering, computer information systems, telecommunications, or management information systems or 5 recent years of documented experience
- Demonstrated experience in computer system engineering; hardware and software analysis, system installation, integration, implementation, and system maintenance
- Demonstrated minimum five (5) years’ experience to include the following computer related areas: Telos AMHS platform; Networks, Servers, Storage Area Networks and systems management; telecommunications; directory systems; Public Key Infrastructure, IT customer support and training; computer server and workstation installation, diagnosis and repair; technical writing; computer security; knowledge management; database administration, design and management; system maintenance; information technology project management; design and implementation of geographically distributed information systems; computer scripting; and Information System Testing
- Demonstrated knowledge of a range of current information technologies, computing platforms, and network systems, such as: cloud computing; blade server; virtualization; unified communications; collaboration tools; cryptographic systems; business intelligence systems; WEB 2.0; social networks tools; and enterprise services bus
- Hands-on experience configuring security policies to protect system applications
Three (3) years’ hands-on experience securing Operating Systems to comply with DISA STIGs; network experience configuring and maintaining desktop firewalls
- Hands-on experience analyzing ongoing changes that are published in HBSS-specific STIGs and applying the appropriate policies and configuration changes to bring JSP systems into compliance with USCYBERCOM policies
- Oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate technical subjects to nontechnical staff, including demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management
- Possession of a DoD 8140 IAT Level III cyber certification (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH) is desired
- Active PMP certification is desired
- Prior experience directly supporting General Officers/SES/SNIS level executives is desired
For further information, please refer official source from Pine Point Group on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in AMHS System SME w Top Secret Clearance Washington August 2020 Pine Point Group above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Washington below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.