Human Resources Specialist Job ENS Security Plainviewby admin on July 23, 2020
ENS Security Jobs 2020Description :
We are currently seeking a Full Time HR Specialist with great attention to detail. This role will be based in our Plainview, NY office.
This role will be responsible for supporting all areas of Human Resources practices and objectives with a concentration on recruiting and talents management. This role also works to focus on performance management, HR administration and supports the Director of Human Resources in all tasks and initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Database Management: Employment files update and management; ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information and changes in employment status to assist payroll, ensure accurate record-keeping and deductions.
- Recruitment: Manage full life cycle of recruitment process including job postings, application reviews, performs interviews, coordinates offers of employment, and conducts reference and background checks.
- On-boarding: new hire orientation, paperwork, follow-up with on-boarding throughout the new hire’s introductory period, and provide oversight of benefits administration to all new hires.
- Benefits: Facilitates employee benefits program including employee sign up and orientations. Processes required documents and reconciles monthly invoices to ensure accurate record-keeping and deductions.
- Talent Acquisition: Utilize and implement advanced candidates sourcing strategies and processes through all possible recruitment channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks); Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Performance Management: Develop and execute performance management’s frameworks, tools, programs, and processes to ensure employees understand performance measures, job expectations, and goals; able to explain and provide feedback of the results of performance evaluation.
- Employee Relations: Ensure that all employee matters are handled with a consistent and focused approach that is aligned with Employee Relations vision and values; Provide and manage the coaching and influencing of all levels of employees regarding critical and complex employee relations solutions and decisions.
- Compliance: lead and monitor employees’ compliance with company policy and also maintain the company's compliance with state and federal law.
- Assists HR team with other tasks as needed to make HR team more efficient and effective.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- 3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Performance Management/Employee Relations
- Experience with ATS and HRIS systems
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft suite and Google suite, power user of Excel is preferred)
- Strong communications skills in written and verbal English
- Approved knowledge of applicable local, state and federal labor laws for employment, and governmental compliance
- Ability to maintain confidential information, detail-oriented
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Ability to effectively work with all levels of management comfortably
- Paid time off
- Paid National Holidays
- Group Health insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Work life balance-no night, no weekend
Founded in 2000, ENS Security has grown to be the leading manufacturer and distributor of professional CCTV surveillance products in the U.S. Currently we have 10 branches in New York, California, Texas, Illinois, and Florida, serving customers across the United States and beyond.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Employee Relations: 3 years (Preferred)
- Performance Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Talent Acquisition: 3 years (Preferred)
- Plainview, NY 11803 (Required)
- United States (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
For further information, please refer official source from ENS Security Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with ENS Security, please register yourself at :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Human Resources Specialist Plainview August 2020 ENS Security above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Plainview below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.