Board Certified Behavior Analyst Job LEAPS Tacomaby admin on more than 30 days
LEAPS Jobs 2020Description :
LEAPS and Beyond, Inc is a multidisciplinary team of Board Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBA) and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) who work to provide intensive behavioral/instructional services to individuals with disabilities, specializing in delivering evidence-based treatment. We work extensively with individuals who exhibit a variety of learning and challenging behaviors. Each child receives individualized instruction, utilizing research based methodologies of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). We provide services in children’s home, school and community. LEAPS is expanding and need fabulous dedicated staff .
LEAPS is seeking passionate individuals to work with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder in the Western Washington area.
Locations: Washington State including the following counties:
· Spokane County
· Snohomish County
· Skagit County
· Pierce County
· Island County
· Kitsap County
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) serves as the clinical supervisor for all home based therapy and ABA services. The BCBA conducts functional behavioral analysis, generates related behavioral plans, and ensures the effective implementation of all in-home treatment, community based program and programming for clients on their caseload. As a primary function, the BCBA is responsible for the training & supervision of direct care staff to ensure effective implementation of the behavioral plan, as well as all relevant policies and procedures. The BCBA is responsible for adhering to professional and legal requirements and principles as well as demonstrating sound professional judgment at all times. Collaboration with family, caregivers, and all service providers is necessary to ensure continuity of care.
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge & Abilities:
· Proficient in administering and scoring standardized assessments such as VB-MAPP, ABLLS-R, Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test (PPVT) and Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales (VABS)
· Competent in facilitating training's, implementing and writing programs using principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA) including Discrete Trial (DT), Pivotal Response Training (PRT), Precision Teaching (PT), Natural Environment Training (NET), Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS).
· ARD/IEP Support: The BCBA will be available to assist the parent with the client’s Individual Education Plan (IEP) and will be available to attend an ARD meeting, if requested to do so.
· Extensive knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis and Positive Behavior Support principles.
· Write treatment goals and develop effective programs for children with autism spectrum disorders.
· Supervise registered behavior technician (RBT) implementation of programming for a minimum of 20% of service provision monthly.
· Parent Training: The BCBA is responsible for training the parent(s)/guardian to effectively implement the plan within the home and community setting.
What We Offer:
· HIGHLY competitive rates
· Full Time schedules available
· Flexible and mutually agreed upon schedule
· Administrative support to complete scheduling, billing, and administrative tasks
· Support and guidance for career advancement, continuing education and professional growth
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $55.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Applied Behavior Analysis: 1 year (Required)
- Master's (Required)
- LBA (Preferred)
- BCBA (Preferred)
For further information, please refer official source from LEAPS on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.