Assistant Director Job Kiddie Academy of Little Rockby admin on May 25, 2020
Kiddie Academy of Little Rock Recruitment 2020Description :
Kiddie Academy has an exciting leadership opportunity for an energetic, organized and collaborative person to join us as our Assistant Director. You’ll work closely with the Academy Director to guide a passionate team of child care professionals who make a meaningful difference in the lives of children and families in our community every day. this could be the job for you.
If you’re motivated by smiles and hugs from children and praise from parents, then we encourage you to click Apply now!
Assists and supports Director in all aspects of management of the Academy, to include human resources, marketing, customer relations, financial systems, quality control and physical facility.
- Assists and supports Director in all aspects of management of the Academy, to include human resources, marketing, customer relations, financial systems, quality control and physical facility
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state laws as well as Kiddie Academy® policies and procedures
- Helps complete all required paperwork and record keeping in an organized, up-to-date manner
- Plans academy activities and actively participates, including staff meetings, training sessions, open houses, planning sessions, etc.
- Performs all duties of a teacher during portion of day assigned to classroom
- Helps with enrollment inquiries, follow-up, and academy tours in order to increase enrollment
- Helps train staff to plan and implement developmentally appropriate classroom activities
- Must have an Associate of Arts Degree or equivalent in Early Childhood Education
- Must have two years of experience working in a child care school
- Must meet all requirements stipulated by the state for this position
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality
- Highly professional and dependable
- Must be able to interact appropriately with students of all ages and skill levels as well as with parents, coworkers, and management
- Must be able to lift no less than 40 pounds on a consistent basis throughout the workday to at least waist high
- Employee Discounts
- Health Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Free On-duty Meals
- Per Diem Meal Reimbursement on Travel
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Kiddie Academy of Little Rock on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.