Warehouse Associate Job Aramsco Salt Lake Cityby admin on more than 30 days
Aramsco Recruitment 2020Description :
, a family of companies, is a leading solutions provider to specialty contractors across North America, serving numerous end markets including abatement, restoration, environmental, emergency preparedness, stone care, cleaning and surface preparation. The company has more than 60 locations through which it distributes products, equipment and chemicals, and provides customers with other value-added services including equipment repair, equipment rental and education.
We are currently seeking an energetic and driven Warehouse Associate to join our team. Qualified candidates must have general knowledge of warehouse distribution and inventory practices.
Full Benefit Package!
Paid Vacation and Holidays!
Normal work hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for inventory locating, counting, receiving, storing, stocking and shipping merchandise kept in the warehouse.
- Assemble customer orders from stock, places orders on pallets, and conveys orders to packing station.
- Receive and count in-coming daily freight and properly receives items into computer system.
- Sort and store materials and products on racks, bins, or shelves according to predetermined sequence or product code.
- Review and resolve any discrepancies regarding freight claims.
- Update product maintenance locations on a daily basis.
- Accurately completes cycle counts on a daily basis.
- Inspects and processes returns into the warehouse.
- Reviews and responds to queues in a timely manner.
- Able to load or unload merchandise while it’s being received or when it’s being shipped.
- Drives Company equipment in a professional and safe manner at all times.
- Assists in daily warehouse maintenance, cleaning, sweeping and trash removal to ensure that sanitation and safety codes are followed.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 -3 year’s work experience in a warehouse setting.
- Trained and certified material handler to operate lifting machinery such as Reach Trucks and Forklifts.
- Experience with Cycle Counts and RF Scanner.
- Valid driver’s license or identification card.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals and work instructions.
- Capable of speaking and communicating well with customers and coworkers in a professional manner.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimal.
- Good physical health is required.
- Associates will often need to work at a rapid pace to meet shipping and receiving deadlines.
- Ability to frequently lift, push or pull 75+ lbs on a frequent and repetitive basis.
- Must be familiar with the data works systems and be able to input and retrieve data.
BENEFITS (fulltime employees):
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- Paid holidays.
- 401(k) with employer matching.
- Life insurance is provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Aramsco on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.