Senior SAP Configurer Analyst Job CenterPoint Energy Houstonby admin on more than 30 days
CenterPoint Energy Job Vacancies 2020Description :
and its predecessor companies have been in business for more than 140 years. We’ve created an energy delivery company with electric and natural gas utility businesses and competitive energy businesses that benefit our shareholders, customers, employees and communities.
We are committed to our core values of safety, integrity, accountability, initiative, and respect for customers, investors, employees and communities.
is committed to creating an inclusive work environment where business results are achieved through the skills, abilities and talents of our diverse workforce. At , individuals are respected for their contributions toward our company objectives.
The strength is in our numbers:
- Approximately 14,000 employees
- Operate electric and natural gas utility businesses in 8 states
- Competitive energy businesses’ footprint in nearly 40 states
Specifically, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Responsible for design, configuration, and support of SAP applications used by ’s Advance Finance Support organization.
- Responsible for production support issues that arise from both technical and functional issues. This involves functional/technical knowledge for troubleshooting issues to determine whether process, development/ABAP, security, or configuration needs to change.
- Responsible for complex problem analysis including: determining the root cause, possible solutions, and implementation, and communication of the final solution.
- Analyze business requirements and perform fit-gap analysis to come up with required configuration and development items.
- Creates functional specifications based on user requirements and support needs.
- Configuration of SAP financial systems with appropriate security considerations to support business requirements.
- Develop and utilize test plans and tools to ensure programs are thoroughly tested before they are deployed.
- Supports all phases of projects and assignments, in whole or in part, with problem solving abilities, analytical skills and strategic knowledge to create impact on organization. Develops broad business knowledge and industry perspective.
- Relates to management and employees as a "thought leader" with a strong client satisfaction orientation. Establishes and maintains partnerships with business clients and project team members.
- Fosters environment of operational excellence and innovation through encouraging new process and technology development for improvement in systems or workforce productivity while maintaining sensitivity to costs of services.
- Provides on-call support as needed during non-business hours for emergency issues.
- Leads or participates in project teams to meet objectives for the Finance area.
- Performs all aspects of work with a high degree of effectiveness, efficiency and accuracy.
- Mentors with co-workers through teaching others analytical skills and problem solving.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a SAP FI/CO configuration or support role for Finance business units. Practical experience in implementing, using, and supporting SAP FI/CO module on the SAP ECC platform.
- In-depth Finance knowledge and experience in supporting at least two areas: FI accounting and GL, Controlling, Accounts Payable, Treasury, Consolidations, and related Finance Master Data.
- Accounting background or CPA experience working in an IT background
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA or Central Finance, Master Data Governance (MDG), Business Planning and Consolidations (BPC), or Fiori
- Experience with Open Text Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) or Open Text Invoice Capture Center (ICC)
- Experience with IDOC/XML or other methods to integrate with vendors and banks
For more detail information, please refer official source from CenterPoint Energy on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.