System Administrator Job TRICOR Industries Inc Fallonby admin on more than 30 days
TRICOR Industries, Inc Job Vacancies 2020Description :
System Adminstrator/Security Specialist Position Requirements:
- Secret Clearance required.
- Prefer 5+ years executing the full scope of DoD cybersecurity effort including RMF processes, IAM Level II or IAT Level III certified, experience engaging highly technical multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience with requirements associated with DoDI 8500.01, 8510.01, and 8520.02 including categorizing Information Systems (IS), selecting, implementing, and assessing security controls, developing entire authorization packages, and executing comprehensive continuous monitoring.
- Have the capability of aligning cybersecurity staff with system, data, and user-specific subject matter experts to provide government representatives with a clear cybersecurity-based understanding of the environment.
- Prefer the candidate have some Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) familiarity.
- Experience with the development of technical Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), system design documents, system test plans, training materials, continuity of operation plans, and system and network security-related activity records.
- Experience with documenting controls in the System Security Plan (SSP), the development of a Security Assessment Plan (SAP), and a Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M) to describe actions to be taken and associated timelines to ensure the system is secured as required.
- Experience with implementing/supporting a new or existing Cloud infrastructure is preferred
- Experience with the development of a Security Assessment Report (SAR) that reflects weaknesses and deficiencies remediated by the security team in preparation for developing an authorization package.
- Experience with Information Assurance (IA) procedures, tools, and techniques in compliance with the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP). The contractor shall then implement the approved and appropriate controls and testing methods (along with associated supporting artifacts) and continuously participate in IA working groups with the 375th IA team.
- Security +
- Exposure to a virtual managed environment (like cloud)
- RMF/DIACAP writing experience
- Familiar with Oracle operating environment
- Familiar with AWS and/or Azure cloud environments
- Familiar with eMass security tracking system
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to TRICOR Industries, Inc website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.