RN Full Time NOC Job Covenant Care California LLC Davisby admin on more than 30 days
Covenant Care California, LLC Job Vacancies 2020Description :
- Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute facilities
- Home Health
- Therapy and Rehabilitation
We consistently outperform our peers in every CMS 5-Star Quality Measure, out-score our peers in every CMS 5-Star rating, and consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our peers.
We are Family Serving Families
As part of the Courtyard Healthcare Center team, you will function as a collaborative member of the IDT and provide Patient quality care and optimal clinical outcomes.
Chat with our virtual recruiting assistant or text the word JOBS to 949-482-6380 to learn more now!Minimum Requirements:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State in which you are employed.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as law, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a Patient's condition.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Covenant Care California, LLC system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.