Front Desk Coordinator Job The Joint Chiropractic Johns Creekby admin on more than 30 days
The Joint Chiropractic Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Hello Candidates! We are hiring a part-time/full-time Wellness Coordinator for our Alpharetta North location and our John's Creek Town Center location! We are open from 10a-7p M-F and 10a-6p Saturdays and 12pm-6pm We currently need someone who is available to work Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Please read the job description below and the location and if you feel that we might be a good fit for you, submit your resume and someone will call to schedule an interview. Serious inquires only, no "job jumpers" please.
The Joint Chiropractic is the nation's largest provider of chiropractic health care. We are a growing network of modern, consumer-friendly chiropractic clinics that employ individually selected Doctors of Chiropractic to deliver outstanding chiropractic care. The Front Desk Wellness Coordinator is critical to achieving our mission of improving the quality of life through routine and affordable chiropractic care.
Job Summary: You will be the first point of contact for patients. You’ll play a key role in making each of them feel at home and welcome. At The Joint Chiropractic, we have several different plan and package offerings that you will be responsible for presenting to new patients so they can continue their chiropractic care with us at the most affordable rates anywhere. Keeping accurate patient records, having a thorough understanding of our computer systems and maintaining a clean and organized workplace will also be important for your success.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Manage clinic phone calls
- Greet and assist patients with the completion of required paperwork
- Educate Patients on wellness offerings and services
- Sell the Wellness Plan or Visit Package that is best suited to the patient's treatment plan according to the doctor's recommendation
- Complete transactions using point of sale software and ensure all patient accounts are current and accurate
- Participate in marketing activities to help the clinic build new patient counts
- Manage daily clinic operations including ensuring it's clean and that inventory is stocked
- Manage the flow of patients through the clinic in an organized manner
- Execute all of The Joint Chiropractic's Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide the highest levels of customer service
- Maintain the highest levels of professionalism and decorum at all times
- Be a team player and contribute to a positive, healthy workplace culture
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Cheerful demeanor and salesmanship
- Able to work 3-5 days M-F, INCLUDING Saturdays
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Computer, scanner, fax, and phone system
- Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and the organization of work space
- Maintain a professional appearance and appropriate attire
- Enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Confident in presenting and transacting service offerings
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Clinic addresses : 5665 Atlanta Highway, Alpharetta AND 3630 Peachtree Parkway, Suwanee.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.00 - $10.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
All staff wear masks, clean and sanitize throughout the day.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Johns Creek, GA (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from The Joint Chiropractic on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.