CSR - Customer Service Representative Job Quality Plus Cleaners Trinityby admin on more than 30 days
Quality Plus Cleaners Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Quality Plus Cleaners seeks applicants with an outgoing personality and a friendly smile to join our team.
- Providing excellent customer service to our customers
- Working directly with our customers, identifying garments to be laundered or dry cleaned
- Tagging garments and sorting them for cleaning
- Inspecting all garments to ensure quality cleaning and pressing
- Matching garments to the corresponding ticket and bagging completed orders
- Distributing completed orders to customers
- Ensuring that all payment transactions are processed accurately
- Ensure that all customer needs are satisfied in a prompt, efficient and professional manner on
All incoming and outgoing orders.
- Accurately handle all money transactions involved in a customer payment.
- 1 year of outstanding customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Social Media Marketing Experience a plus
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
- Ability to lift 20 to 30 pounds
Monday through Saturday or the Sunday starting at approximately 35 hours per week. .
- Compensation: 10$ per hour to start and train depending on experience and job performance/wage review in 90 days
- This is a Full Time job...6 days a week. Monday thru Saturday
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Job Type: Full-time
TEXT "JOB NOW" TO 727-444-4501
Salary: $10 per hour to start with a job/wage review in 30 to 90 days after start
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $9.00 - $10.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For further information, please refer official source from Quality Plus Cleaners on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.