Vocational Nursing Instructor Job Advanced College Stocktonby admin on more than 30 days
Advanced College Jobs 2020Description :
Delivers class and/or clinical instruction according to an approved course syllabus using accepted and effective teaching methods; develops daily lesson plans; advises and tutors students; maintains current and accurate attendance and grade records; remains current in applicable program teaching field; participates in faculty meetings, and instructional seminars. Participates in school activities such as faculty meetings, student functions, graduation exercises, open houses, new student orientations, and advisory board meetings.
- Teaches a variety of licensed vocational nursing courses at a variety of times
- Submits timely required college reports and forms
- Develops and utilizes a course syllabus for each course, following established institutional guidelines
- Advises students in academic matters, providing timely, quality access to students through electronic communication and other appropriate methods
- Evaluates students by a variety of means to measure their progress in achieving course objectives and inform them in a timely manner of their progress
- Maintaining and improving competence in subjects being taught; preparing teaching materials
- Conferring with students on course materials
- Directing individual and group studies and practical
- Reviewing written or online examinations and papers
- Evaluating presentations; and supervising independent study projects.
- Prepare courses in accordance with published faculty workload guidelines and departmental requirements
- Prepare and distribute course syllabi according to departmental requirements
- Grade all assignments, quizzes, projects, and/or exams as described in the course syllabi
- Meet with students (in person or virtual) as related to instructional activity
- Evaluate, update, and revise courses regularly
- Participate in the assessment activities of the Department as directed
- Administrative responsibilities include writing syllabi, grading course work, submitting final grades.
- Minimum of six years’ experience as a licensed vocational nurse
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a registered nurse
- Minimum of two years’ experience in teaching and/or clinical supervision
- Have completed a course or courses with instruction in administration, teaching, and/or curriculum development
- Current, valid California licensure
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.