Family Law Paralegal Job Hartsoe amp Associates P C Winston Salemby admin on more than 30 days
Hartsoe & Associates, P.C. Jobs 2020Description :
Our firm is a well-established law firm (20 years), operating in both Winston-Salem and Greensboro. Work life is often fast paced and exciting. Very family friendly environment. We work in family, traffic, tax, personal injury and business law. The main office is in Winston Salem and that is the location of this position. We work as a team, enjoy what we do and each other, and go home at 5 on most days.
Litigation Paralegal to manage a family law caseload in working with three attorneys in the office.
JOB RESPONSIBILITY SUMMARY
- Manage family law case files from inception to close
- Draft documents
- Work with clients to obtain information needed for their cases
- Maintain a record of the file, including their communications, etc. using a browser-based matter management program
- Record time for all tasks performed to be billed to the client
- Assist attorneys in court as needed
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily without accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and ability required.)
Education Required: High school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience Required: 5+ years of family law paralegal experience
Special Knowledge/Skills Required: Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written, computer skills – Microsoft Office, Outlook, and ability to create spreadsheets in excel, leadership skills, problem-solving and decision making skills, the ability to plan and organize well, ability to meet goals, time management skills, perform well under pressure, and able to maintain a good office environment.
Preferred: SPANISH speaking with strong English skills an important bonus.
Please submit a current and through resume stating the reason you have left each of your former job positions and are seeking employment with our firm at this time. Please include a required salary range in order to be considered. Pay is commensurate with experience and includes a bonus structure.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Family Law Paralegal: 5 years (Preferred)
- Paralegal: 5 years (Required)
- Winston-Salem, NC 27101 (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Hartsoe & Associates, P.C. website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.