2021 Undergraduate – Area Manager Job Chewy Ocalaby admin on November 19, 2020
Chewy Job Vacancies 2020Description :
is revolutionizing the pet industry as one of the fastest growing e-commerce retailers of all time. is seeking passionate leaders to grow and learn in one of our high paced fulfillment centers. You will accelerate your career development and have an immediate impact in our team as you lead team members in the proper receiving, storage, and shipping of our pet retail products. You will be a critical front-line leader delivering on ' promise of great customer service and timely delivery.
What you'll do:
- Provide hands-on, field-based leadership as a Fulfillment Area Manager with 45 team members in one of the most critical leadership roles in our Fulfillment Centers (FC).
- Take responsibility for meeting and exceeding established productivity, labor, and quality objectives.
- Support the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions.
- Interface with other teams to extract, transform, and analyze data from sources across the business using a variety of technology platforms.
- Actively develop and promote open lines of communication to maintain and develop positive employee relations, encourage employee involvement, and recognize employees for their accomplishments and innovation.
- Analyze and solve problems at their root while simultaneously stepping back to understand the broader context.
What you'll need:
- Demonstrated superior academic performance in a bachelor's degree program from an accredited university graduating in Winter 2019 or Spring 2020. Preferred degrees include Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related fields.
- Proven leadership experience through a combination of 2- 4 years of work experience, college athletics, campus programs, or military service.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Current permanent U.S. work authorization required.
- Successful candidates must have the flexibility to work NIGHTS and/or WEEKENDS.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to stand and /or walk for up to 10 hours daily.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Chewy on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.