Veterinary Receptionist - Part Time Job BluePearl Partners Eden Prairieby admin on May 25, 2020
BluePearl Veterinary Partners Job Vacancies 2020Description :
in Eden Prairie, MN is hiring a compassionate Veterinary Receptionist for our fast-paced hospital Emergency/Referral hospital. This is a part time position where you would be working Mondays, Fridays and every other weekend.
*Generous shift differential provided weekend hours worked*
- Are you self-driven, dependable and knowledgeable?
- Do you demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills in a team atmosphere?
- Do you crave a dynamic and rewarding setting?
To join our Rockstar Client Service team, you should be warm and friendly. Experience in a veterinary hospital is highly preferred but not required.
As a Client Services Coordinator:
- You will greet and make friendly eye contact every time our hospital entry door opens to offer individual a warm and professional acknowledgement.
- You are always offering a friendly smile, strong eye contact and an approachable demeanor.
- You are a compassionate listener.
- You speak clearly, slowly, and calmly in person and on the telephone in a way that clients easily understand.
- You will assess immediately upon arrival each client’s rare need, as well as the pet’s general condition.
- You will determine whether an emergency arrival is a “stat” versus “standard” emergency.
- You will respond to non-patient calls or visitors and connect them to the appropriate team member.
- You are responsible for confirming all appointments in advance ensuring clients receive accurate information about preparing their pet for the appointment.
- You will offer emotional support and resource materials to grieving clients in a compassionate and discreet manner.
- You serve as a liaison between clients and service agencies during handling of pet remains by ensuring a complete, accurate, and compassionate process.
BluePearl is the next step in your career.
grew from the dreams of numerous veterinarians who believed pets should have access to high quality, groundbreaking healthcare.
We are seeking hospital support with the same philosophy who are looking to grow their career in an exciting environment with a family atmosphere.
Interested in becoming a Vet Tech? At BluePearl, the continued education of our techs is paramount. Not only do our techs get to work in state of the art facilities with the best veterinary teams in the nation, but they also have access 90% paid scholarships with Penn Foster and CE allowances. We also go even further to hold monthly CE meetings, associate feedback sessions, and opportunities for mentorship and cross-training.
We offer health benefit packages, competitive compensation, referral bonuses, flexible work hours, scrub allowance, opportunity to bring your dog to work, additional training, and unlimited growth potential.
Like us on Facebook to learn more about BluePearl events and career opportunities.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and each applicant will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.