Electrical Maintenance Lead Job RedBuilt Stayton OR 97383 Salemby admin on more than 30 days
RedBuilt, Stayton OR 97383 Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The Day Shift Maintenance Lead is responsible for effectively maintaining critical production equipment by supervising activities of a crew with 7 to 13 Maintenance Associates.
*Oregon State LME license, Minimum
*Experience with Manufacturing or Lumber Industry
*Experience programming PLCs would be helpful
*Have equipment maintenance or related experience.
*Must complete in house Maintenance Assessments or Continue Education Program
*Willing to progress in getting a Oregon Electrical Supervisor License
*Basic Computer skills.*MS Word, Excel, Outlook a plus
- Manage concurrent maintenance activities in order to effectively maintain industrial manufacturing equipment and facilities on a 7-day/week, 24-hour basis.
- Manage daily shift schedule to complete preventive maintenance activities and prioritize break-in work according to established critical equipment list.
- Procure parts, supplies, and services used in day to day maintenance activities.
- Perform data recording for equipment downtime, failure analysis.
- Perform administrative duties such as time and attendance, lead monthly crew safety meetings, and conduct behavior based safety observations for creating a team environment.
- Help maintenance Associates meet annual safety training requirements, continuing education for licensing, and adhere to all government regulations as well as Company policies and procedures.
- Manage special projects as directed by Maintenance Manager.
- Develop, educate, and guide crew in proper maintenance direction.
- Help develop training plans to improve Associate skills.
- Maintain hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Fabrication, welding and cutting
- Communicate with vendors
- Drive Forklift
- Some overtime hours as needed
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally bend, squat and/or stoop.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Frequently works near or around moving mechanical parts.
- Exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Exposed to airborne particles.
- Work environment Wood processing, manufacturing operation.
- Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions, including variations in temperature and precipitation.
Must take a pre-employment drug test and a background check to be considered for the position.
Hours per Week: 40
This position is: Full Time Shifts Available: Days
Compensation: 11 Paid Holidays, Vacation, Health Benefits, Profit Sharing, 401K, Basic Life Insurance.
RedBuilt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $37.75 per hour
- One location
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to RedBuilt, Stayton OR 97383 e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.