Biscuitville (150) Crew Member Job Danvilleby admin on more than 30 days
Biscuitville Jobs 2020Description :
LIKE GETTING PAID WEEKLY? LOVE MAKING PEOPLE SMILE? Right now we’re looking for people who work hard, like to have fun, and want to be part of an awesome team. Every day we get to serve hot, tasty biscuits that people love. And we close at 2 pm, which means you have your afternoons and evenings free!
Positions include: BISCUITMAKER, COOK, CASHIER & WRAPPER (CREW MEMBERS) - at our Danville location on Riverside Drive!
Do you have the right ingredients? We’re looking for:
Positions include: Cashier; Cook; Wrapper; and, the “star” of our restaurants, Biscuit Maker. Every single team member is key to ensuring that each guest enjoys a memorable experience—it’s what we call being “Guest-Obsessed.” In short, our team members are awesome!
- Minimum Age 16+ years old
- You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills.
- Previous restaurant /Quick Service Restaurant experience is strongly preferred.
- Candidates who are engaging, enthusiastic, energetic, and smiling “ear to ear” and “guest-obsessed”!
We’ve got a host of reasons to join the Biscuitville Family
- Weekly Pay! Up to $9.00/hr
- Flexible Hours - enjoy life after 2pm
- Fun Environment - fast-paced and team oriented
- Restaurant Discounts - enjoy delicious food
- Advancement Opportunities - learn valuable business and people skills.
For immediate consideration click here to apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=26031&clientkey=6A882AF52997DD5652D129143FFBA3EB
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Day shift
- Food Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Biscuitville system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.