Parts Customer Service Associate Job Frazer Ltd Houstonby admin on more than 30 days
Frazer, Ltd. Recruitment 2020Description :
If you’re an optimist who is happiest when you’re in an environment where you get to interact with others and help solve their problems, then we need to talk…
Frazer, a leading builder of emergency medical service (EMS) vehicles, is seeking a qualified Parts Customer Service Associate to be accountable for meeting Frazer’s Service Department goals. This person will need to gain the respect and trust of their team members and Frazer customers while working collaboratively with other Frazer department teams.
If this sounds like you, then we need to talk…
Frazer, a leading builder of emergency medical vehicles, is currently seeking a Parts Customer Service Associate to join our team. The Parts Customer Service Associate’s main objective is to build a positive relationship with our customers by providing excellent customer service while using relevant knowledge and skills to ensure that customer’s needs are met. They will use active listening and a consultative approach to problem-solving that will result in a profitable parts program. The Parts Customer Service Associate will ensure consistent accurate customer orders, and receive positive customer feedback while reducing the customer’s downtime through quick and effective completion of customer’s orders. They will need to be a team oriented person that displays a constant positive attitude.
What Does a Week in the Life of the Parts Customer Service Associate Look Like?
1. Responsible for parts and will call orders, per protocol, to determine what parts the customer may need. Demonstrate that they can work independently to identify, research, locate, and obtain parts in order to meet the customer’s needs.
2. Responsible for collecting information from the customer and inputting data that is needed to process all customer orders.
3. Responsible for accurately researching and ordering resources needed for customer orders.
4. Responsible for ensuring all processes have been followed to support timely and accurate invoicing and payment prior to closing out all customer orders.
5. Responsible for assisting in gathering, shipping, and tracking customer orders. This includes coordinating with other departments for painted and fabricated parts, etc.
6. Responsible for following up with customers to ensure they had a great experience.
7. Responsible for drafting and typing memos, letters, reports, and other miscellaneous items.
8. Responsible for organizing hardcopy and electronic documents.
9. Responsible for advising the parts manager on activities and matters that may affect the efficiency of operations or compromise the quality of customer service offered.
10. Uses equipment such as copier, telephone, facsimile machine, calculator, computer, and credit card machine.
11. May be assigned special projects (e.g. gathering and organizing information, preparing special reports, external research, etc.)
12. Responsible at being consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
13. Responsible for following any and all company and safety policies and guidelines.
14. Performs projects or other duties assigned by the supervisor.
1. Assist other Service Department roles when needed.
2. Assist other departments when needed.
What's it like to be a part of the Frazer Family?
Frazer is a fast-paced company that is creating some of the most innovative vehicles in the world. You'll find a unique team of individuals who continue to push the boundaries of what is possible in the Healthcare and EMS space. A diverse team, a great culture, and a positive work environment are just some of the things that make working at Frazer so rewarding.
A True Culture
Frazer is a company that relies on its core values and the drive of its people. With a focus on longevity and employee success, Frazer welcomes its employees to push the envelope and drive improvement across all aspects of the company. At Frazer, you can unleash your potential!
Employee Driven Benefits
At Frazer, we take pride in listening to what our employees want in benefits. With our "What You Want" committee, we've come up with a unique set of employee benefits and designed them around our culture.
- Weekly paycheck, so you can shop every Friday!
- Health Care Insurance (100% paid for by the company for all employees)
- Dental Benefit options
- 401k plan with a company match!
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off that begins accruing your first day of employment
- Eight paid company holidays and ability to take time off during company shut down from Christmas to New Year’s Day!
- The “Company Kitchen” on site for lunch and snack choices
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Professional development and skills training
- Free Life Skills Training such as financial wellness classes
Communication and collaboration are key at Frazer and we encourage an environment filled with positive feedback and constructive criticism, to unleash your potential for real professional growth! We use things like self-evaluations, group reviews, and quarterly check-ins to help define a clear path to success. You will also have an opportunity to give feedback to peers to help them to grow in their roles as well.
Required Education and Experience:
1. High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
2. 1-2 years of customer service with parts or auto industry service experience.
3. Extraordinary customer service, communication, and organizational skills are essential to the successful execution of this position.
4. Ability to use computer software programs such as Google G-Suite (Gmail, Documents, Drive, Spreadsheets, etc.), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, and shop floor control systems.
5. Must be able to work as part of a team and independently.
6. Must be able to pass a post-offer drug screen.
Preferred Education and Experience:
1. 3-5 years of customer service with auto parts or auto industry experience.
2. 3-5 years of on the job experience using computer software programs such as Google G-Suite (Gmail, Documents, Drive, Spreadsheets, etc.), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, and shop floor control systems.
3. A basic mechanical background or experience is highly preferred.
Skills (to Pay the Bills)
1. Ability to demonstrate that they can work independently to problem-solve and find solutions.
2. Ability to demonstrate patience when working with internal and external customers while being attentive to their needs.
3. Ability to demonstrate being calm in high-pressure situations.
4. Ability to apply active listening skills with internal and external customer's needs while being able to demonstrate the ability to properly communicate and translate those needs to others.
5. Ability to be a positive representation of the company that the customer enjoys working with.
6. Ability to go above and beyond the status quo when assisting others.
7. Ability to demonstrate a high degree of accuracy, detail, and productivity with computer software to include documents, spreadsheets, the company's ERP systems, and other business programs.
8. Ability to discern when to escalate a situation to the manager or the next level.
Also, here are a few software packages that the Parts Customer Service Associate would eventually need to be versed in. Don’t worry . . . we expect some on-the-job training.
- Google G-Suite (Gmail, Documents, Drive, Spreadsheets, etc.)
- Paycom (Human Resoures / Payroll)
- ERP (Infor Syteline - Trainable)
Of course, we didn't forget the salary… Frazer offers competitive pay and this role will start with a salary between $18 - $24/hour depending on education, certifications, and experience.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, visit our website to complete the following steps:
1. Online application
2. Resume and cover letter
3. Culture Index survey - the survey will be emailed to you to the email address provided in your application. Please check your email spam box if unable to find the link in your email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Parts Customer Service Associate Houston August 2020 Frazer, Ltd. above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Houston below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.