Dispatcher/Customer Service Job Dcomm Inc Fentonby admin on more than 30 days
Dcomm, Inc Recruitment 2020Description :
Manage, track, and monitor transactions related to the support of Residential (RES) and Commercial (SMB) field service technician before arrival at the jobsite and while working on the customer premise. Assist with job assignments, technician tracking, pre-calling customers and conduct customer surveys. Basic data mining, providing the leadership team with status updates.
Assists the leadership team with relaying and recording information to field personnel via different available communication tools.
Hiring for 2 Dispatchers. Both positions work 6 days per week, off on Tuesdays.
First Shift - 9:00 am - 4 pm Second Shift - 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm
All work performed from our Fenton office.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dispatching and supporting our field technicians with basic troubleshooting skills during cable, internet and phone installations, Residential (RESI) and Commercial (SMB)
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Drive field productivity through efficient call handling and support.
- Pre-call customers to remind them about their appointment and acquire job specific last-minute job information.
- Receive and handle high call volumes during daily peak times
- Work closely with the local market Leadership team to balance the workload for technician
- Assist with monitoring real-time performance and proactive management of on arrival jeopardy alerts.
- Communicate the need of shifting work between technician considering our On-Time customer commitment
- Day-Before and Morning-Of technician check-in
- Provide Work Order support, answer questions about services, coding and close work orders using proper solution and clear codes.
- Execute hourly scheduled reports and send the information to the leadership team
- Conduct customer surveys inquiring about the performance of the technician and identifying possible opportunities to avoid additional truck rolls
- Record all inbound calls into computer to provide accurate customer service history in each customer account and record of service calls.
- Facilitates cross-functional communications and cooperation with internal departments and service partners (sub-contractor) as well as our clients
- Instills knowledge of all client’s company products and services
Maintains records and documents in accordance with company (Client & DCOMM) policies and procedures
- Adheres to industry specific local, state, and federal regulations, as applicable
- Knows, understands and follows company policy
- Performs other duties as requested by management
High School Diploma or equivalent related work experience
Exposure to moderate noise level
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
To maintain the safety of our workforce, we provide masks and gloves, which they are required to use.
- Driver's License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Do you have any felonies ever, criminal misdemeanors last 5 years, or have any pending criminal court cases.
- Multiple locations
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.