Quality Assurance Specialist Job Able2 Enhancing Potential Elmiraby admin on more than 30 days
Able2 Enhancing Potential Job Vacancies 2021Description :
Are you looking for a rewarding career that makes a difference in the community and the lives' of individuals with disabilities?
Look no further and join the Able2 Family today!
The quality assurance specialist is responsible for assisting the Director of Quality Management in assuring agency and regulatory standards are maintained.
Hours: Monday-Friday, Day shift
Pay Rate: $17.75$19.65
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists with the development and cultivation of a collaborative relationship with all employees to facilitate the design, implementation and review of quality systems and processes.
- Analyzes / interprets Federal and State regulations and regulatory changes, and develops appropriate agency policies and procedures, and training to ensure compliance with such.
- Assists with the evaluation and monitoring of all training programs, making recommendations concerning changes and improvements. Follows through on the implementation of such changes once approved.
- Procures / analyzes data designed to identify need for consumer specific program reviews, and conducts such reviews providing recommendations for approaches to enhance care and risk management.
- Chairs the Incident Review Committee, ensuring the compilation, analysis, and summarization of data and presents recommendations and reports.
- Conducts incident investigations, as assigned.
- Provides training and advisement in all investigative activities undertaken by pool of incident investigators.
- Communicates with various entities/parties regarding incident management, along with associated record keeping, and ensures incident reporting databases are maintained.
- Assists in the on-going development and implementation of organization’s Corporate Compliance Program.
- Acts as a resource to consumers/advocates and is available to address any consumer’s concerns or issues.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in quality assurance/ incident management/ investigative process or Associate’s degree and a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in OPWDD programs working with developmentally disabled or related healthcare experience required.
- Experience relative to OPWDD investigative process, program auditing and staff training preferred.
Able2 is an equal opportunity employer and respects the privacy of all applicants. If you are asked to provide any confidential information when completing the online application, please note that Able2 will not ask for any confidential information at time of application. If you are asked to provide any confidential information, please close out of the application and contact us.
Powered by JazzHR
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Able2 Enhancing Potential website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.