Production Support Worker - Findlay OH 1 Job Cooper Tire amp Rubber Companyby admin on more than 30 days
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Recruitment 2020Description :
Cooper Tire offers an entirely unique work experience because no matter what your title is, you’ll play a part in contributing to the development, manufacturing and marketing of some of the most innovative tire products in the world. Cooper is a fun and exciting place to work, and we easily stand apart from our competition. We’re constantly on the lookout for motivated individuals who lead by example and inspire others to greatness. The opportunities are endless and the rewards rich for those who believe that job satisfaction and career success begin with a satisfied customer. Careers are a Journey…Come Ride with Us!
Cooper Tire is hiring non incentive production support workers for the Findlay, Ohio plant. This position supports the manufacturing process by performing general labor to supply raw materials, products or any service associated with the manufacture and processing of tires and tire components.
Job specific details include, but are not limited to:
- Perform a variety of work as directed to maintain efficient production throughout the department
- Operate equipment and utilize tools in certain processes to aid in the manufacturing of tires
- Use basic arithmetic to track/record specific information
- Maintain clean work area through good housekeeping throughout shift
- Perform operations necessary to keep equipment working efficiently and to obtain quality production
- Adhere to all safety guidelines and perform operations in the most safe manner possible as directed by supervision
- Lifting / carrying components of different weights and frequencies throughout shift
- The job is within a fast paced, heavy industrial environment and you may be required to work within various areas of the factory.
- The environmental conditions can be hot, cold, dirty, and noisy.
- Safety is our highest priority and safety procedures / guidelines must be adhered to at all times. This includes safety wear such as hearing and eye protection, protective clothing and steel-toed shoes.
- Punctuality and attendance are extremely important to the success of the operations in general as well as contributing to an overall positive team atmosphere. Dependable job attendance is expected.
- All positions are MondayFriday 8 hour days, with some overtime on weekends
- New hires likely to be placed on 2nd or 3rd shift based on seniority
- Training could be on 1st shift for new hires
Basic Qualifications :
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to pass a hair test drug screen and background check
Pay: Between $15.00$16.06 an hour depending on job placement
$2,000 sign on bonus payable the month after the employee reaches 6 months of employment. Employeee must have perfect attendance with no missed working time in order to receive the bonus. Candidate must be a new employee and not a rehire to be eligible
Cooper Tire is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strive to recruit, develop and retain top candidates by providing an engaging culture and opportunities to grow and develop. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Cooper Tire & Rubber Company on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.