Veterinarian Job CliftonCentreville Animal Clinic Centrevilleby admin on September 1, 2020
CliftonCentreville Animal Clinic Jobs 2020Description :
Finding the right job is important both for your happiness and ours! If you're looking for a busy, growing practice with a great team and a wonderful, diverse client base, we hope you'll apply. We are interested in those looking for either a Full Time or Part Time position.
Clifton Centreville Animal Clinic is an established and independently owned general practice in Fairfax, Virginia. Our focus is high quality medicine and individualized client care in a positive, team-oriented environment.
We offer the following:
- In-house labs
- Digital radiography
- Supportive, multi-doctor practice
- Competitive benefits and salary
Several emergency hospitals serve our client's geographic area; we see daytime emergencies but we do not do on-call emergency care.
We expect our doctors to do the following day to day:
- Communicate with and work to build trust with clients to support companion animal care
- Perform annual wellness, dental, and surgical exams
- Perform surgery and maintain their surgical knowledge
- Work with technicians, assistants, and receptionists as needed for patient care
- See scheduled appointments and daytime-emergencies
- Update medical charts with thorough notes and work with your fellow doctors in a team environment
Applicants should have the following:
- DVM/VMD Degree and licensed to practice in Virginia
- 1-2 years or more experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with staff and clients
- Available evenings (appointments until 7 PM some days) and 1-2 Saturdays a month (8:30 to 1:30)
Above all, we look for a desire to practice great medicine and to continue to grow through professional development and collaboration.
About Clifton Centreville Animal Clinic
Clifton Centreville Animal Clinic is a family owned and operated practice that puts our patients first. We believe that comes from great people passionate about providing great care.
- Our clients are wonderful. One of our goals is to establish life-long relationships for life-long care for pets
- A great team matters to doctors, matters to clients, and matters to patients. We work to ensure every member of our team is valued and working to their full potential
- We develop treatment plans that work for every member of the family. We encourage professional development that expands doctor's abilities to see the whole picture and to practice medicine holistically
We believe everyone's pets deserve access to veterinary care, and that veterinary care means compassion. We do not discriminate for any reason.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We are only seeing drop-off appointments for pet care (phone and video conferencing with clients). All employees must wear masks at all times and workstations are 6 feet apart. Employee screening and additional cleaning is done daily.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to CliftonCentreville Animal Clinic e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.