Senior Office Assistant C26 Job City of Albuquerqueby admin on more than 30 days
City of Albuquerque Recruitment 2020Description :
Participate in processing, monitoring and maintaining documents regarding a variety of City programs in an assigned department or division; assist all professional staff with routine and/or clerical duties; maintain department filing systems records and databases; and perform a variety of duties relative to the assigned area of responsibility.
Job descriptions are intended to present a general list of tasks/duties performed by employees within this job classification. Job Descriptions are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
High school diploma or GED; and
Three (3) years of clerical or office assistant experience.
Possession of a valid New Mexico Driver's License, or the ability to obtain by date of hire.
Possession of a City Operator's Permit (COP) within six (6) months from date of hire.
- The typing test requirement will be waived temporarily due to the closure of State and County agencies and educational institutions.
- Business letter writing and basic report preparation techniques
- Office procedures, methods and computer equipment
- Principles and procedures of record keeping
- Basic cash-handling techniques
- Basic principles of accounting
- English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Pertinent Federal, State and local laws, codes and regulations
- Interpret and explain assigned department policies and procedures
- Assist professional staff with routine and/or clerical duties
- Perform clerical work involving the use of independent judgment and personal initiative
- Work independently in the absence of supervision
- Perform basic use of Microsoft Word and Excel software
- Respond to requests and inquiries from the general public
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through City of Albuquerque system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.