PSR Moorings Park Job NCH Healthcare System Naplesby admin on more than 30 days
NCH Healthcare System Recruitment 2020Description :
67113 - Moorings Park Concierge Medicine
None / Not Applicable
High school diploma or GED required
The Patient Service Representative (PSR) position provides a vital link in the chain of quality of care. The PSR supports the department, communicating and scheduling appointments and physician orders, serving as a first point of contact for patients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Other duties may be assigned.
- Triage incoming calls and route them appropriately utilizing good customer skills. Demonstrates knowledge of phone system with ability to use call forward, transfer, voice mail, etc.
- Obtained required personal information necessary to identify all new and existing patients and the correct demographic and preliminary financial information to enable the creation f new patient medical records and the pre-processing of required authorizations / pre-certifications before the appointed visit.
- Prioritize all insurance coverage – primary, secondary, tertiary, etc. Enter properly into demographic record.
- Accurately identifies patients using appropriate search methods (DOB, SSN) to identify.
- Assists with obtaining eligibility status and authorizations.
- Copies/scans insurance cards and patient identification correctly into patient EMR.
- Verifies patient information on file is accurate and updated following system policy. Updates patient data when appropriate. Understands when to correct data or create new file.
- Verify patient registration profiles each time patient comes for a visit. Edit patient registration profiles when necessary.
- Obtain all consents for treatment, including forms for the release of medical information and patients acceptable of financial responsibility for all services rendered, when applicable.
- Completes required Medicare questionnaires (ABN forms) for appropriate patients and tests under Medicare guidelines.
- Accurately and completely processes physician referrals and orders into the radiology information system.
- Maintains patient clinical forms and scans into medical record.
- Ensures respective patient medical record information and all collected forms are scanned into the RIS or PACS as appropriate.
- Schedule appointments when requested.
- Announce scheduled and non-scheduled patients to clinical staff.
- Confirm and remind patients of scheduled appointments in accordance with radiology procedures.
- Give patients standardized preliminary clinical instructions and directions in preparation for a scheduled visit as needed.
- Collection and deposit of patient payments according to protocol.
- Monitor patient waiting time and relay information regarding delays to patients and family members.
- Ensure benefit and eligibility has been verified for all scheduled patients.
- Accurately enter charges for all services performed when required.
- Accurately enter payment information for each payment collected.
- Produces appropriate reports to reconcile charges and payments with daily schedule.
- Prepares daily close report following appropriate protocol.
- Fields questions by both physicians and patients regarding codes, charges, etc. PSR understands when questions require further explanation by Manager or Biller.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School or GED required.
- 1 year of customer service experience preferred.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in PSR Moorings Park Naples August 2020 NCH Healthcare System above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Naples below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.