Management Analyst (Human Resources Department) Job Santa Clara Cnty Hsg Auth Joseby admin on September 27, 2020
Santa Clara Cnty Hsg Auth Jobs 2020Description :
If you are a Human Resources enthusiast obsessed with being in the know about all things HR, keep reading...
Do you take pride in seeing and creating opportunities when others see barriers and constraints? Are you unafraid of a little ambiguity and take satisfaction from dabbling in a little of this and a little of that…OK, so it’s a lot of this and a lot of that, in all transparency. But can you dabble in details while also keeping your eyes on the strategic big picture? Will you be happy with a diverse range of work where your day is never the same? Are you passionate about doing great work for great people? Do you have a kind and caring spirit that can enable and support a mission driven agency focused on providing and inspiring affordable housing solutions to enable low income individuals achieve financial stability and self-reliance? If you answered YES, learn more and APPLY NOW!
Management Analyst (Human Resources Department)
Closing Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED.
Salary: $88,127$118,099 Annually DOQ
Under general supervision, provides administrative, budgetary, and workflow support to assigned departmental projects and programs; analyzes programmatic practices and procedures and makes recommendations for organizational, operational, policy, and procedural improvements; conducts needs analyses, feasibility studies, and evaluations for assigned projects and programs; develops, summarizes, and maintains administrative records; provides consulting services to Santa Clara County Housing Authority (Agency) departments related to all aspects of assigned programs and activities; performs other related duties as required dependent upon assigned department.
This is the journey-level class in the management analyst series. Incumbents develop and implement policies and procedures for a variety of projects and programs within an assigned department, including risk and safety management, staff training and development, benefits administration, financial and budgetary analysis, procurement, contract administration, management analysis, program evaluation, and clerk duties in support of our governing/affiliated boards. Incumbents support the work of departmental management staff by conducting day-to-day administrative support activities and by providing a professional-level resource for organizational, managerial, and operational analyses and studies. The work has technical and programmatic aspects requiring the interpretation and application of policies, procedures, and regulations and may involve frequent contact with the public. Assignments are given with general guidelines and incumbents are responsible for establishing objectives, timelines, and methods to deliver work products. Work is typically reviewed upon completion for soundness, appropriateness, and conformity to policy and requirements, and the methodology used in arriving at the end results is not reviewed in detail. This class is distinguished from the Senior Management Analyst in that the latter develops and administers programs in support of the assigned department, such as a strategic public information and engagement plan and legislative program, as well as oversight of Clerk of the Board function and supervision of administrative support staff.
- Participates in developing goals, objectives, policies, procedures, work standards, and administrative control systems for assigned programs and projects.
- Plans, oversees, and administers department-specific programs and projects in such areas as safety and risk management, training and development, budget and financial analysis and reporting, grants administration, procurement, contract administration, management analysis, public information, and program evaluation.
- Develops program and project scope, descriptions, and implementation plans; assesses feasibility of program and project implementation and impact to Agency programs, operations, and services; consults with Agency staff, management, and outside agencies; develops recommendations for operational, policy, and/or procedural changes; participates in program and project implementation and monitoring of activities.
- Composes, types, edits, and proofreads a variety of complex documents, including forms, memos, administrative, statistical, financial, and staff reports, and correspondence for department management and staff; inputs and retrieves data; checks draft documents for punctuation, spelling, and grammar; makes or suggests corrections.
- Participates in the development and administration of program and project budgets; develops and manages program budgets; identifies and recommends resolutions for budgetary problems.
- Participates in authoring sections of administrative, management, operational, staff, legal, regulatory, and financial reports including the preparation of data analysis, conclusions, recommendations, and/or forecasts for management and Board consideration; implements approved actions.
- Develops consultant requests for proposals for professional services and administers the advertising and bid processes; develops general evaluation criteria, evaluates proposals, and recommends project award; prepares and negotiates contracts and agreements and administers same after award; oversees compliance with contracts and federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with major coursework in business or public administration or a closely related field; and three (3) years of increasingly responsible professional experience in administrative, management, budgetary or financial analysis, or a related field. A bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Human Resources is preferred.
Licenses and Certifications:
Possession of or the ability to obtain and retain a valid California Driver License and a driving record acceptable to the Agency.
For a detailed description of the positions essential functions, please click HERE.
For further information, please refer official source from Santa Clara Cnty Hsg Auth Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Santa Clara Cnty Hsg Auth, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.