Incentive Warehouse Selector Job C amp S Wholesale Grocers Inc Windsor Locks
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. , based in Keene, NH, is the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. C&S Wholesale Grocers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
As a Selector Trainee, you will work individually selecting full-case grocery, frozen, and/or perishable products from warehouse pick slots using a pallet jack or other equipment. You will either use order sheets or an audio headset. You will then fit the items on a pallet (are you good at Tetris?), plastic wrap the bundles, transport pallets to shipping dock and in some cases, load them onto a trailer for delivering to customers. All of our employees are expected to make safety their top priority. Job Description
- Starting at $18hr! Make no less than $19hr after paid training, with an earning potential of $26hr!
- Ensure accuracy of work and adherence to production and safety standards
- Utilize necessary pick sheet or technology (e.g. voice, scanner) to select product.
- Operate double walkie-rider or pallet jack to remove case(s) of product from storage rack and place on pallet and stick selection labels to the appropriate cases (not in all cases)
- Move pallet on an electric pallet jack or walkie-rider until full or order is complete then transport pallets to shipping dock for delivery to retail stores.
- Use proper wrapping techniques to ensure safety of product to prevent damage and inform supervisor of any differences in case quantity and/or description.
- Write store number on pallets. (not in all cases)
- Use battery hoist and change battery, if necessary
- Keep work area clean
- Complete equipment inspection form
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Travel Required:No
- Warehouse : Grocery Warehouse (50F to 90F)
- Specialized Knowledge : Ability to operate pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE). Ability to operate pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE). Ability to operate battery hoist Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Special Skills : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, ability and other characteristics required: Demonstrates commitment and ability to work safely. Show reliability and maintain satisfactory attendance. Produce quality work. Ability to maintain required productivity/work expectations.
- Physical abilities: : Never balancing, sitting. Occasionally climbing up to 4 ft. (Must have fall protection training and using proper fall protection equipment). Occasionally smelling, crawling, kneeling, and talking. Occasionally, feeling, fingering, gripping and carrying up to 60 Lbs. Frequently lifting up to 60 Lbs. Continuously stooping, pivoting and reaching (level: Waist/overhead, etc.). Continuously standing and walking on surface type (s): Carpet, tile, concrete. continuously handling hearing, seeing and repetitive movement using both hands and feet.
- Other: : Key Competencies
- (People) •Inspires Trust • Builds upon your Talent • Creates an Inclusive Work Environment : (Business) • Drives for Results • Drives Continuous Improvement & Innovation • Facilitates Change
Years Of Experience
- 0-2 : Relevant Experience .
- Full Time Nights - Start time: 4:00 pm; 4 day work week; 10 - 12 hours
- Full Time Nights - Start time: 6:00 pm 5 day work week; 8 hours
- Full Time Nights - Start time 7:00pm; 4 day work week; 10 - 12 hours
- Full Time Nights - Start time 9:00pm; 5 day work week; 8 hours
- Part Time Days - 7:00am - 12:30pm **Sunday Required**
Summary of Benefits
As a local employer of choice in the community, C&S is proud to offer our employees a competitive benefit package that includes:
- A choice of medical, dental, and vision plans to fit you and your family’s needs
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Paid Personal/Sick and Vacation Time in the first year for all hourly non-union employees
- Flexible scheduling opportunities
- And more!
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. system at :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Incentive Warehouse Selector Windsor Locks July 2020 C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Windsor Locks below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.