Experienced Subcontractor Job Renewal by Andersen Columbiaby admin on September 4, 2020
Renewal by Andersen Jobs 2020Description :
WINDOW AND DOOR INSTALLERS NEEDED!-
Are you and your crew looking for constant, high volume work year round? We are looking for talented individuals to join our team that can install Windows, Entry Doors, and Patio Doors as full time sub-contractors!
As a sub-contractor of , a potential Installer should have:
- Trailer (enclosed)
- Proper Licensing and insurance
- All necessary tools to do the job, and a metal brake.
- A minimum of 3 years of window installation and remodeling experience. (including the ability to brake brick mold)
- Proven record of outstanding workmanship.
- Strong sense of accountability.
- Ability to assess issues, problem solving, and decision making.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Want to install the best products in the industry and to be recognized as an installer of the best products in the industry.
Our opportunity provides ...
- The best pay in the industry.
- The best products in the industry.
- Year-round work, and we will keep you busy!
- Average Crew installs about 225 jobs per year.
- Materials Custom Measured for each project shipped to our warehouse for daily pick up.
- All of the materials to complete the installation at NO COST TO YOU!
- We pay our installers WEEKLY.
- We do the selling, so there are no lost jobs for you.
- Dumpsters for waste disposal
- Scheduling two weeks in advance
- We have devoted managers to assist you in a smooth project completion.
**If you would like to learn more, please submit your resume.**
For further information, please refer official source from Renewal by Andersen on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.