Store Manager Job Serv-U-Success Saint Josephby admin on May 11, 2020
Serv-U-Success Recruitment 2020Description :
- $740.00-900.00/week, pay based on experience
- 1st Shift (5:00am-6:00pm availability)
- Weekdays, Saturdays, and Sundays
Serv-U-Success is a retail merchandising company working with one of the top retailers in the Midwest. We offer flexible scheduling and a team work environment. We are currently seeking an experienced retail manager with proven retail success and the ability to work both individually and as a team by overseeing key merchandising positions.
We rely on the skills and abilities of our teams to accomplish great things for our company and our customers. Each person has a contribution to make and those contributions are valued and rewarded through recognition and compensation. Teamwork and relationship building are the drivers of success within our business.
The position will focus on finding the best people to represent Serv-U in-store, provide them the tools and training needed for them to be successful, coaching and mentoring them to be part of a high performance team – and a rewarding Serv-U experience. This individual will engage a people-oriented approach to enable company goals to be achieved in the areas of store revenue, service performance, quality, and within budget.
- Provide leadership with store teams in both Grocery & General Merchandise areas
- Work with Serv-U HR and/or outside staffing sources to identify and hire capable Senior Store Rep., & Store Reps
- Train & equip new Reps in the “Serv-U Way”, operating best practices, technology and skills relative to their assignment
- Adept at using technology like MV(retail), and be able to accurately train new Reps
- Maintain the integrity and timeliness of data reported in their store(s) as it plays a critical role in decision making
- Train and assign an experienced “Coach” to new Reps, to “show them the ropes” and smooth onboarding for the Rep & Serv-U
- Cross train existing Reps to ensure flexibility, job satisfaction, and prepare them to advance within Serv-U
- Provide an environment and coaching that supports high performing teams, and minimizes turnover of skilled employees
- Schedule resources to support daily requirements and to maintain flexibility within planned budgets. Monitor & adjust as conditions warrant
- Maintain a clean, orderly & efficient Backroom, managing the receipt, put-away and issue of product and service materials
- Work with Store Reps Stocking, Facing, etc., assist with general merchandising as necessary
- Support the accurate ordering of product directly, or training Store Reps to perform same
- Actively participate in the development of improved training, processes, and new service ramp up
- May be assigned other responsibilities and projects
- Associate’s degree or equivalent education and related experience required
- 3 – 8 years in a service industry, with some supervisory or leadership experience
- Results oriented
- Organized & methodical
- Enjoy learning and change
- Demonstrated ability and desire to build and lead teams in a positive work environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, write legibly, follow directions
- Utilize technology – primarily personal devices (smartphones, tablets, PC’s)
Serv-U-Success offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, 401K, Med/Dent/Vision. Company pays for Life & ADD, and Long/Short Term Disability for all Full-time employees.
At Serv-U-Success our values serve to guide our relationships as well as our actions. Each of our values reflect and support our policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. We believe in equality through which we affirm the worth and freedom of each person and treat all with respect and dignity. Consistent with our philosophy and values, our policy is to ensure that Serv-U-Success abides by all state, federal and local regulations and statutes prohibiting discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other factor wholly unrelated to a person’s skill and work performance, in all employment practices, including hiring, firing, compensation, promotion and other terms, privileges and conditions of employment. Our policy is to act fairly and remain conscious of our biases and employ without regard to their race, color, creed, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $740.00 to $900.00 /week
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Waiting period may apply
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Store Manager Saint Joseph July 2020 Serv-U-Success above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Saint Joseph below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.