Staff Accountant-Located In Texarkana Job CSI Pharmacy Hopeby admin on more than 30 days
CSI Pharmacy Recruitment 2020Description :
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team of talented and diverse individuals with a reputable track record and clear vision and purpose for our future.
The Staff Accountant will prepare and maintain financial records to track the organization’s assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities, and other related financial activities.
Duties will include accounts payable, accounts receivable, multiple bank reconciliations, financial reporting, analysis and explanation of transactions, and other general accounting duties. The qualified team member will interface with both internal and external customers and work directly with the Controller/CPA
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Responsible for being a positive example and champion for all aspects of CSI Pharmacy
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with all of our customers – our patients, our physicians, our staff and community leaders.
- Prepares monthly balance sheets, income statements, and profit and loss statements.
- Maintains the general ledger.
- Codes invoices, sets up new accounts, reconciles accounts, and closes the monthly books.
- Reconciles bank accounts at least monthly, verifies deposits, and addresses inquiries from banks.
- Reconciles cash disbursement accounts, payroll, customer accounts, and other financial accounts.
- Verifies and/or completes payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- Coordinates with software vendor to maintain accounting software systems; recommends updates to enhance the accounting software.
- Maintains knowledge of acceptable accounting practices and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
- Understanding of and the ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Advanced with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software, and accounting software.
- Strong IT skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40.00 - $45.00 per year
- Accounting : 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to CSI Pharmacy e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.