Leasing Consultant Job CF Real Estate Services LLC Charlestonby admin on more than 30 days
CF Real Estate Services LLC Job Vacancies 2021Description :
As a Leasing Consultant your day is all about people! By having an enthusiastic personality, you will help sell the property’s products and services we offer, which in return will help the community achieve occupancy, revenue, and hit resident retention goals. You will make a positive impact on everyone you come into contact with. If you haven’t worked in the property management industry previously, have no fears, your people focused skills will be put to great use in this position.
What Will You Do?
- Lease apartments and sell property’s products and services to prospects
- Respond to internet leads, answer prospect calls, and conduct property tours
- Provide exemplary customer service to both current and prospective residents
- Manage the leasing/renewal process from start to finish
- Prepare lease paperwork, obtain move-in keys, and additional duties prior to new resident move-in
- Utilize sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the property and local market
- Inspect vacant apartment homes to ensure they are ready tours and move-ins
- Plan, facilitate, and participate in resident functions throughout the year
- Other duties as assigned
How Will You Be the Right Fit?
Education: High school or equivalent. (Required)
Experience: One to three years of customer interface in a retail hospitality, or other in-person sales-focused role.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
Why Join CF?
- Competitive salary with potential for incentives and bonuses
- Paid time off (Additional days such as birthday, anniversary, wellness)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401-K retirement plan
Join us today. #wearecf
** At CF, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. CF is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. CF prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. **
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.