Rep Field Operations I- Petaluma CA Req49428 Job Quest Diagnosticsby admin on more than 30 days
Quest Diagnostics Recruitment 2020Description :
Rep Field Operations I- Petaluma, CA req49428
Rep Field Operations I- Petaluma, Californiamonfri
Know that there are people behind the data. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Logistics you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Logistics personnel are critical to the people we serve – your fast, safe and efficient transportation is an important step in diagnoses and treatment. As a career, it offers variety and a certain amount of independent working – with the added bonus of meeting and dealing with a variety of people in your day. Joining a diverse team, a Logistics role can offer you a stable, long-term career.
- Ability to read and write English;
- Verifies the number of tissues delivered by the medical couriers;
- Ability to unwrap, batch, label, spin and direct the samples according to established departmental procedures.
- Perform all procedures associated with the procurement of patient specimens for clinical laboratory analysis: a. Blood b. Urine c. Sputum Adheres to departmental and company code of grooming and dress code policies, appearing neat and clean at all times;
- Reports on time to work, following attendance guidelines;
- Adheres to departmental and company code of grooming and dress code.
Education HS Graduate or equivalent experience.
Work Experience: High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 1-year phlebotomy. 6 months receptionist experience helpful. Special Requirement: Knowledge of aseptic technique in the collection of specimens; Interpersonal skills, which include teamwork, adaptability and dependability.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / Citizenship.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Quest Diagnostics e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.