Weekend LPN Job Friendship Village of Tempeby admin on more than 30 days
Friendship Village of Tempe Jobs 2020Description :
Friendship Village is seeking a part-time weekend LPN for our Assisted Living Facility.
Starting Pay: $22 to $27/hour, based on experience Schedule: 2pm-10pm Saturday and Sunday; including holidays Summary:
- Provide services and nursing care following Nunnenkamp Center policies and procedures and within the Nurse Practice Act.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes, assists the physician, prepares equipment and materials for treatment, and assists the resident in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- The LPN provides nursing care to assigned residents under the direction of the Nurse Manager, Assisted Living Manager, or Designee.
- Oversee assigned personnel, Medication Technicians, and Resident Assistants/Caregivers in the delivery of services and assistance with the provision of activities of daily living.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Arizona LPN license.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Maintain Adult CPR certification.
- Two (2) years of work experience as an LPN preferred.
- Experience in assisted living or skilled nursing setting preferred.
- One (1) year of supervisory experience preferred.
- Normal visual/hearing ability to comprehend written and oral communication.
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include heavy to moderate lifting 50-110 pounds and extensive bending, squatting, and standing.
- May require assistance to lift over 50 pounds, the ability to push up to 200 pounds independently.
- Proper body mechanics are consistently utilized.
- Must use all distributed safety equipment.
- Ability to multi-task in an active work environment.
- 403B Retirement Plan – Employer Match (must work 20 hours/wk)
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid Sick Time
- Trip Reduction Program
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Military Time Off
Hospitality Focus Friendship Village fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees, and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee, and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees, and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Our Vision To be known as the leading retirement community that embraces individuality while delivering an innovative and compassionate environment in which we live and work.
Our Core Values
- We interact honestly and fairly, with integrity and openness.
- We intentionally respect and embrace the perspective of each individual.
- We are passionate about consistently delivering exceptional service.
- We are innovative and creative leaders.
- We work together to cultivate meaningful relationships.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Friendship Village of Tempe website with link as follow :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Weekend LPN Tempe August 2020 Friendship Village of Tempe above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Tempe below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.