System Administrator Job NewQuest IT Solutions Angeloby admin on more than 30 days
NewQuest IT Solutions Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The System Administrator provides technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to computer users by performing troubleshooting/problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by-step solutions. The System Administrator clearly communicates technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner, provides one-on-one end-user training as needed, assists upper level System Administrators, troubleshoots network printer problems, and passes more complex end-user problems on to Tier Two. This position is the first point of contact for customer technical support issues and will interact with the customers in understanding, notifying, and working with vendors to resolve incidents. Responsible for installation and upgrades of hardware and software, basic account management, backup system maintenance, assist with network changes and upgrades. Maintain an inventory of laptops, workstations, servers, and network hardware.
- Provide first level technical support on basic issues with Microsoft Office, Windows 10, 8, 7, and XP, Site Standard Desktop, Remote Access, VPN, basic cabling, printer connectivity, blue screens, and peripheral functionality.
- Provide technical assistance for all supported clients addressing both emergency and routine issues, adhering to Service Level Agreements.
- Using own initiative to research technical solutions to known problems and documenting in support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Escalating incident to support areas and IT management based on thresholds set in the SLA. Monitoring the progress of escalated incidents.
- Creating and updating incidents accordingly within the ticket tracking system with detailed incident and resolution information. Notifying appropriate personnel and customers (internal and external) upon issue resolution. Perform quality assurance call backs.
- Categorizing incidents correctly and assessing/negotiating the urgency and impact of a reported or discovered incident.
- Image PCs and laptops with applications installed and create user accounts. Setup phones and communication devices, e.g. iPhones, Android devices.
- Replace printer toner cartridges and work with procurement for hardware purchases
- Work on projects associated with Desktop Support related tasks (i.e., running reports, burning customer DVDs, rolling out OS/software upgrades, installing new hardware/software, office moves, etc.)
- High School Diploma
- Certificate/Associate Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology (preferred)
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in Helpdesk Support, Desktop Administration
- Good troubleshooting skills. Ability to diagnose and prioritize more complex LAN, hardware and software issues. Understanding of client-server systems
- Good listening and problem solving skills, professional phone etiquette
- Ability to work independently when assigned a task and follow it through to completion
- Functional knowledge of networking, can successfully configure a PC for network access
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with others
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- computer technician: 1 year (Required)
- NOTE: This position is required to work at our physical location in San Angelo, Texas. Do you live in San Angelo, TX?
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from NewQuest IT Solutions on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.