Data Entry Clerk Ecommerce Job Printerpix Irvineby admin on more than 30 days
Printerpix Jobs 2020Description :
You will become a high Octane ‘Growth Data Entry Analyst’ in this role. Building, testing and deploying sprints within a week and optimising them for growth using technology and tools as the way to build true product/ market fit. You will be involved in making a difference every day.
Only the learner, the enthusiast, the hungry and the ambitious are welcome. Those who lack the work ethic should not apply. If you have relentless focus, love a complex challenge and thrive in an environment which demands you to grow, then you should apply.
Day to Day: Working alongside the marketing team and build marketing campaigns, to capture and convert visitors into customers. Learning all the marketing principles and becoming an expert in campaign creation. Building out pricing sheets, analysis reports and data feeds to publish onto several marketing channels. Responsible for the accurate maintenance and input of product information on our ecommerce websites. Creating data and verifying it for various departments. You’ll be trained to understand marketing, technology tools, page conversion and principles of conversion rate optimisation (CRO). Working with the team you will get to create, test and roll out great new ideas that you and the team will generate each week. Collaborating with our teams in London and India, you will be involved in full growth marketing reach campaigns. This role comes with a huge amount of E-Commerce and growth marketing exposure, which the ideal candidate will relish and thrive on. Our open culture will allow you to grow beyond your normal just data entry limits. Culture: Highly Progressive and Experimental Culture. Always moving onto and using the latest technology.
Clear goal orientated approach with an evolving Fluid Strategy approach. Constantly evolving in our approach to reach and communicate with customers.
Technologies in Use:
- Office 365- (Good Excel Competence preferred)
- Boot Strap Studio (Training will be provided)
- JIRA & Monday Communication Tools (Training will be provided)
- SQL & MySQL (Training will be provided)
- Web Analytics (Training will be provided)
- Good Written and verbal communication skills
- One-year data entry experience
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Numerical ability
- Passion for data and analysis
- Strong PC skills, extensive experience with MS Excel
- High level of attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player
- Ability to plan and manage own workload to achieve objectives as set
- GED or High School Equivalent Qualification
- College Degree Preferred but not required
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Travel to London UK
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Printerpix on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Data Entry Clerk Ecommerce Irvine July 2020 Printerpix above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Irvine below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.