Unmanned Undersea Systems Technical Lead Job SAIC Washingtonby admin on more than 30 days
SAIC Recruitment 2020Description :
Descriptionis looking for a Unmanned Undersea Systems Technical Lead to support the Program Executive Office for Littoral Ships (PEO LCS) PMS-406 at the Washington Navy Yard. Work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. Job duties include:
- Having an understanding customer’s environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission.
- Must be able to translate real-world needs into technical specifications, giving your customer the ability to deliver focused engineering solution.
- You will have the chance to shape U.S. Navy capabilities by leading efforts in the oversight and development of unmanned undersea systems.
- You will not only design and develop these systems, but also evolve them with advanced technology solutions by merging systems engineering and platform integration to create submarine deployable technologies.
- BS degree require and 9+ years of experience with applying complex analytic techniques to address programmatic, operational, or strategic issues as US Navy, DoD, or DoD contractor; or thirteen (13) years of experience with a High School diploma or GED.
- Must have an active Secret security clearance.
- Experience with U.S. Navy submarines, including HM&E and Combat systems, naval architecture, and deployed Unmanned Undersea Vehicles (UUV).
- Experience with the integration of System of Systems (SoS) engineering development and acquisition efforts.
- Knowledge of program management, systems engineering, and test and evaluation.
- Ability to lead diverse technical teams or working groups and ability to articulate complex issues to senior Navy or DoD decision makers.
- Experience with payload integration processes, including Submarine Temporary Alterations (TEMPALTS); Knowledge of advanced submarine system development, including rapid technology development and submarine integration;
- Knowledge of legacy dry dock shelter (DDS) equipped submarines and diver assisted launch and recovery;
- Knowledge of Submarine torpedo tube launch and recovery (TTL&R);
- Knowledge of unmanned vehicle payloads and sensors; Knowledge of US Navy Submarines and the Undersea Domain;
- Knowledge of US Navy Submarine technical design, ocean interfaces, and maintenance and basing requirements;
- Ability to work with analytical, operational, problem solving, and organizational skills;
- Submarine Officer Advanced Course (SOAC) and MS or ME degree in Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics preferred.
is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For benefits information, see Working at . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.