Critical Care Decontamination System Shift Leader Job TRAX Corporate Office Ranchoby admin on more than 30 days
TRAX Corporate Office Recruitment 2020Description :
Classification: Temporary, Hourly Non-Exempt Employee
Reports To: CCSD Site Leader
Direct Reports: This position has direct reports.
Pay Rate: $25.00/hour
is partnering with Battelle on an exciting new project to help in our nation’s fight against COVID-19. Following Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), Battelle launched its Critical Care Decontamination System (CCDS) to decontaminate personal protection equipment (PPE), specifically N95 masks, used by our brave first responders. As additional systems are deployed with a 24/7 operating schedule, there is an immediate need for employees to operate these essential systems. This will be a four-month assignment, approximately.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing a four-person team for a 12-hour shift.
- Loading, unloading and tracking decontaminated items.
- Operating the decontamination shelters and associated equipment.
- Ensuring the team is operating in the Battelle specified Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and following procedures in SOPs.
- Properly handling all waste streams.
- Ensuring operations are conducted safely.
- May function as a Site Leader during absence of assigned Site Leader
- Completing daily shift reports and manages timekeeping records.
- Reporting immediate errors or inconsistencies in the decontamination process to the Site Leader for resolution or corrective action.
- Recording of personal temperature check daily is required.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Physical capability to work a full day in PPE performing active physical labor.
- Ability to adhere to and wear PPE as required: PAPR (powered air purifying respirator), scrubs, gloves, shoe covers, aprons. Must be clean shaven if required to wear an N95 mask.
- Ability to work extended shifts.
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts.
Ability to pass medical clearance: (drug screen, blood test, and physical).
- Able to perform simple routine tasks under close supervision or from detailed procedures.
- Must share a commitment to maintaining a positive, collaborative work environment while simultaneously optimizing individual performance and contribution.
- Must have a BA/BS or four plus years of experience.
- Must have successful experience in leading small military, technical, or logistical support teams of five to ten personnel.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- The work of this position is performed in an indoor environmentally controlled environment and in outdoor weather conditions.
- Must be able to view computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, lift, squat and maneuver boxes.
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds unassisted.
- Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
- Air Purifying Respirator (WBT ESHQ_HS-100S_WBT) (1 hr)
- PAPR Video (WBT ESHQ_HS-338_WBT) (0.25 hr)
- BloodBourne Pathogens (WBT ESHQ_EP-200) (1 hr)
- Personal Protective Equipment (WBT ESHQ_BCO-0017) (0.25 hr)
- Hazard Communication (WBT ESHQ_BCO-0014) (0.5 hr)
- Fire Extinguisher Awareness (WBT ESHQ_HS-141) (0.75 hrs)
- DOT Hazmat Shipping Training – Infectious Waste, Li-Ion Batteries (1.5 hrs)
- Review of SARS-CoV-2 fact sheet (FACT-100) (Signature Only)
The lists above are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in this position. reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
Other Job Information (if applicable) TRAX is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports contributions of all individuals. TRAX is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, familial status, pregnancy, ancestry, national origin, handicap, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.