Maintenance Technician Job Better Talent by Laveer amp Co Fayettevilleby admin on more than 30 days
Welcome to the karomall.com and now we would like to notify you the Latest Job Vacancies from the Better Talent by Laveer & Co with the position of Maintenance Technician which was opened this. If this job suitable your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Admittedly, every job is not easy to apply due to it should fill up several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the minimal criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Maintenance Technician - Better Talent by Laveer & Co below matches your qualifications. .
Better Talent by Laveer & Co Job Vacancies
Maintenance Technician Job Opening in Fayetteville
Maintenance Technician job duties include:
- Completing and/or overseeing the general maintenance of our vacation rentals to ensure the high-end properties are maintained to company and guests’ high standards.
- Inspect properties and perform necessary maintenance after guests depart.
- Serve as liaison with contractors on special projects (i.e., HVAC, Plumbing, etc.).
- Perform preventative maintenance on properties, public areas or equipment.
- Perform routine pest spraying at properties.
- Responds to, investigate and repair work orders and/or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Use Property Management software to schedule and document work orders to ensure the owner is invoiced.
- Maintain receipt logs and purchase receipts for operations.
- Inspect subcontractors and others work and hold accountable.
- Perform routine safety and preventative Maintenance Checks on properties
- Install keyless locks and thermostats on new properties.
- Routinely collect trash from properties and dispose of at the county Waste Station.
- Monitor septic risers and document routine pumping.
- Monitor smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and document company standards for changing batteries.
- Maintain hot tubs of properties.
- Setup Wi-Fis and televisions and document for all new properties. Troubleshoot Wi-Fi and television issues at existing properties.
- Responsible for repairing minor plumbing, electrical and property maintenance issues.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in the Maintenance department
- Must pass background check
- Must have valid driver license and clean driving record
- Physical stamina and ability to lift 50 lbs
- Basic knowledge of lawn management, construction, appliance repair, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and home maintenance systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work day, night, weekend and holiday as needed
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Legal to work in the US with proper identification
- $35,000-40,000 annual salary- based on experience
- Must have flexible availability
- 45 hours per week
- Nights and weekends required
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Better Talent by Laveer & Co on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.